The First farmstead is only 1 mile into Carroll county. It has 4 suitable structures for mounting wind turbines. One is a concrete silo that appears to be unused. It’s a structure that will likely stand for over one hundred years. It could hold an array of small wind turbines around the rim, or one quite substantial wind turbine. All four of these structures lay north to south. Our prevailing winds are from the west. A large portion of the time, they would not interfere with each other. View the video.
- Battery Reconditioning, No Longer A Skeptic
- Lead Acid Battery Reconditioning, How It’s Done
- More On Lead Acid Battery Reconditioning
- Lead Acid Battery Reconditioning
- Collect Your Energy Credits
- Don’t Be Fooled Because Something Is Patented.
- Zero Point Magnetic Motors, a Broken Promise
- Beware of the Snake Oil Salesman
- A Different Twist on Fish
- Residential Wind Generators, Power to the People